Monday, January 2, 2012

A long Weighs to go

221 lbs.....what happened here? Five children and not one full term pregnancy rendered me so round both front and back. Okay, there are five major problem areas and two minor ones. Two large breasts that fill to overflowing a drawerful of bras as my size has increased from a 38 C to 42 DD. One gut that sags worse than my breasts, I literally have dents in my front thighs where my gut rests 8 hours a day as I sit at my desk and work on accounts. Then there are the two backend issues, cheek one and cheek two both of equal porportion (thank the Lord) but if someone were standing behind me in the cafeteria at the hospital, they could rest their lunch tray on my badonk-ka-shelves and free up their hands to carry drinks and utinsels. The two minor issues are my upper waddle arms which are never in sychronization with each other in their constant movement two and fro when ever my arms are raised even the slightest.
I'm not brave enough to post pictures of myself yet, but I will metion my progress, success or lack of either for as long as I find yummy healthy recipes to post. My one true motivation in all of this is getting to learn a new way of cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment